The Buitelaar business is synonymous with sourcing and marketing quality calves from British dairy farms to its network of beef producers and supply chain beef finishers throughout the UK. Through our strategically located, state of the art collection centres, Buitelaar offers beef farmers an easy and reliable process in which you can order batches of quality rearing calves and have them delivered to your farm throughout the UK.
The benefits of Sourcing Calves from Buitelaar
Calves Sourced Direct From Farms:
- Calves sourced from Buitelaar approved dairy farms.
- Working with dairy farmers that exhibit excellent on-farm protocols.
- Dedicated Tech Team that works with supplying dairy farmers to maximise calf health.
Calves Selected on the Following Basis:
- Suitability for customer requirements.
- Weight for Age
- Supplied in level batches to simplify management of the batch.
- Batch sizes available from 10 calves upwards, if you require less please call to
Breeds & Availability:
- Variety of breeds available to include
- Black & White Bulls
- British Blues
- Limousin / Simmental / Charolais
- Aberdeen Angus (named sires)
- Hereford (named sires)
- All of our dedicated collection centres operate weekly all year round.
- Can be arranged to most part of the UK, call to enquire if we deliver to your area.
- We only use Farm Assured hauliers that provide an excellent service for calf welfare.
- Customers are also welcome to collect their own calves.
Modern Collection Centres:
- Essential in providing fit and healthy calves.
- Calves are bedded on straw in spacious pens with access to fresh drinking water.
- All collection centres are Farm Assured.
Supply Chain Options:
- Available on a range of breeds from Black & White bulls to British Blues & Aberdeen Angus.
- These have been developed to provide sustainable ways in which to farm beef cattle in the UK.
To find out more and order your calves, contact: