As a food supply chain, we are open and supporting our farmers through the outbreak of Corona virus, Covid-19; we’re doing all we can to rise to this challenge and facilitate the continued movement of cattle throughout the Buitelaar supply chain. The safety and welfare of our customers and colleagues is our highest priority and we are taking every precaution possible. Measures include:
1. If you would like to suspend visits from Buitelaar staff, please inform us by calling Melissa at 01244 579491 or emailing email@example.com.
We will contact you prior to any visit to check for cold or flu like symptoms on farm or recent travel from infected areas.
2. You are not required to be present for visits and Buitelaar staff will only access farm buildings holding stock.
3. Buitelaar staff will maintain 2m distance from any key workers as per Government advice.
Calf Deliveries / Collections
1. Upon calf delivery / collection, please DO NOT leave your vehicle.
2. All documentation will be delivered & collected from vehicles by Buitelaar staff at collection centres.
3. There is no access to Buitelaar buildings.
Keeping you and everyone who works with us safe will always be our priority. We will continue to take action to contain, delay and minimise the risk of the virus across our business and will update you as necessary throughout this rapidly changing situation. If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Melissa and her team at 01244 579491 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.